I have been slacking so badly. But now I will promise myself to post at least a recipe a day. I discovered a few new ones and will be adding them today. My apologies!
Faster than takeout Vegetable Curry over rice This recipe is for nights I don't really wanna cook but cutting back on eating out so much. It's so easy to add stuff to make it your own. I always keep these ingredients on hand in my pantry. This feeds 2. 1 bag of fave veggies Can of garbanzos, drained 1 pkg of S&B Japanese Curry paste OR Trader Joes Curry in a jar or other quick curry sauce 1 cup of basmati rice 1. In an instant pot, pour in 1 cup of basmati rice and 1 cup of water. Close and cook 5 minutes. If in pan, 1 cup of rice and 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil and cover. Turn heat down to low and cook 20 minutes. 2.. FOR S&B- In an instant pot OR pan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add veggies and garbanzos. Stir through till it's just warmed through. About 5 minutes. Salt/pepper lightly. Add in cubes of the curry paste and let it melt and thicken sauce. About another 2 minutes. Take off heat and cover....
Comments
Post a Comment